Accessibility at Conference
We aim to make conference as accessible to all as possible, please see information below. Please get in touch if you require any more information, or have any suggestions to improve accessibility to conference, email: email@example.com
In Conference sessions
- Speeches and plenaries will also be remotely transcribed and the text displayed on screens in the auditorium. The transcripts of speeches and plenaries will be available on the members website after the end of the session.
- In the majority of workshop rooms there will be an AV system, including a microphone which all those speaking will use.
- The venue has induction hearing loops in all conference and meeting rooms.
- Large print and braille versions of the conference documents are available on request.
At the venue
- All our conferences spaces will be wheelchair accessible. There will be designated wheelchair spaces in the Auditorium and accessible toilets are available throughout the venue. A detailed map of the venue will be available nearer Conference, it will be available here on the website and in the agenda.
- There are disabled toilets on each level of the venue, these will be indicated on the map of the venue. There is a changing places toilet in the venue which will be indicated on the map of the venue.
- You can find details of other changing places toilets in and around Bristol here. There's more information about accessible and changing places toilets here too.
- Gender neutral toilets will be available during conference.
- A designated Quiet Room will be available during conference.
- Guide dogs are welcome at the venue. Please get in touch in advance if you are planning on bringing one so the venue can cater for your animal.
Travel and mobility
- If you would find use of mobility scooter helpful during conference, please get in touch and we will be able to help organise this.
- You can find accessibility information about Bristol Temple Meads train station on the national rail website here
- There is Blue Badge parking at the nearby College Street car park on St Georges Street (G5 on map). This car park is roughly 200m from the venue. For more information about Blue Badge parking in Bristol please refer to the Council website here.