The Green Party Regional Council
It is made up from two members elected by a postal ballot from within each region (20 members in all). Details of this can be found in the Green Party Constitution (section 6iv).
It is the forum of last resort for disciplinary matters. You can find details of GPRC involvement and the entire disciplinary procedures in the Complaints Process section of this website.
You can learn more about GPRC from the GPRC Handbook.
Information about the GPRC meetings, including past minutes and agendas, can be found in the Resources tab above.
Regional Council Members:
- Self identifying Non-Male Co-Chair: Liz Carlton (Eastern Region)
- Self identifying Non-Female Co-Chair: Rob Grant (West Midlands Region)
- Laura Fisk Elected 13/11/2017
- David Newman Elected 31/8/2017
- Emma Teworte Coopted 03/2018 pending availability of GPEW elections module
- Jude English Elected by SWGP under the Casual Vacancy cause in the SWGP Constitution 24/02/2018
- Oliver Dowding: Elected by postal/electronic ballot, 01/12/2017
- Roxanne Green Elected by postal/electronic ballot, 15/07/2017.
- Rob Grant Elected by postal/electronic ballot, 15/07/2017.
Yorkshire & Humberside