The Green Party Regional Council
It is made up from two members elected by a postal ballot from within each region (20 members in all). Details of this can be found in the Green Party Constitution (section 6iv).
It is the forum of last resort for disciplinary matters. You can find details of GPRC involvement and the entire disciplinary procedures in the Complaints Process section of this website.
You can learn more about GPRC from the GPRC Handbook.
Information about the GPRC meetings, including past minutes and agendas, can be found in the Resources tab above.
Regional Council Members:
- Self identifying Non-Male Co-Chair: Kat Driscoll (Wales)
- Self identifying Non-Female Co-Chair: Rob Grant (West Midlands Region)
- Anne Geyfer: Co-opted 13/07/2019
- Richard Mallendar: Elected 17/12/2017
- Adrian Spurrell: Co-opted 06/07/2019
- Peter Underwood: Elected by postal/electronic ballot, 23/10/2018.
- Rachel Collinson: Elected 08/10/2019
- Thomas Stewart: Elected 12/06/2018
- Rachel Featherstone: Elected 12/06/2018
- Sam Riches Elected 21/12/2018
- Jackie TurveyTait Elected 21/12/2018
- Martha James: Elected 06/02/2020
- Andrew Bradbury: Elected 06/02/2020
- Sarah Sharp:
- Oliver Dowding: Elected by postal/electronic ballot, 20/02/2020
- Emma Bullard: Elected by postal/electronic ballot, 05/07/2019.
- Rob Grant: Elected by postal/electronic ballot, 05/07/2019.
Yorkshire & Humberside
- Ann Forsaith: Elected 09/11/2018
- Gavin Andrews: Elected 09/11/2018